We are a registered charity. Our income is derived from members’ subscriptions, donations and grants for specific projects. Any contribution you can make, however small, is greatly needed and appreciated.
The best support for us comes from monthly contributions of €5 or more. Please see below to apply. You can also make a one-off membership payment or a donation.
Renewals: if you’d already a member and would like to renew, please go to our renewals page.
- If you wish to set up a bank standing order for regular payments, please contact us at [email protected] and we will send you our bank details.
- If you would like to set up a recurring payment online via Paypal, please enter the amount you wish to donate below. (Note: if you would like to get Feasta membership, you can specify this once you’ve made the payment. Since we have to pay a commission to Paypal for each recurring payment, smaller payments than 5 euros aren’t viable for us financially. So if you’re signing up for monthly payments, we’d appreciate if the payments could be 5 euros or more.)
Benefits of Feasta membership
1. If you have a project you’re working on that relates to ‘Feasta ideas’ and would like to find out if other Feasta members are interested in joining in, you can email a description of it to [email protected] and we’ll do a mailout to all the Feasta members about it, and get you in touch with anyone who responds.
You can find an outline of many current ‘Feasta ideas’ in our Theory of Change – this is updated regularly.
2. If you’re interested in working on the evolution of the Theory of Change itself, you can join our Theory of Change working group. Again, let us know at [email protected] .
3. If there’s a campaign or initiative within the Feasta remit that you’d like Feasta to endorse as an organisation, please email information about it to [email protected], and set a deadline for getting a response (if possible, two days is a good amount of time to suggest so as to give people a chance to think it over).
4. If you’re interested in writing for the Feasta blog, you could send a sample of your writing to [email protected] , and our communications group will review it and get back to you. Generally we post material that’s at least six paragraphs long and is relevant to Feasta’s work. (Please note that anything submitted needs to correspond with our Statement of Ethos and Values.)