Schumacher Ireland Summer School
Exploring the transition to a sustainable society on the island of Ireland
Schumacher College is organising its first Summer School in Ireland from 11th to 15th June 2012, in conjunction with Queen’s University Belfast. Feasta members Jonathan Dawson and Peadar Kirby will be among the course teachers. The course will take place at the Camphill Community in Glencraig, Holywood, Co Down, a haven of peace and tranquiillty on the shores of Belfast Lough. You can find out more about the course, and bursaries that are available, at its website here.
- Towards resilience: how are mental health professionals to respond to the climate crisis and the threat of ecosystemic collapse?
- Economic Crisis & the Crisis in Economics – 15th November
- Aquaculture is a pest in Lough Foyle say Inishowen fishermen
- Ludwig Schuster – A New Monetary Pluralism: from a recombination of regional economic circles to investing in a sustainable future.
- From Financial Crisis to the End of Growth: Building the future in an uncertain present – David Korowicz