This report’s primary author is David Korten, who also authored the book When Corporations Rule the World. He is a former Feasta lecturer. The new book “spells out how Wall Street dominates virtually every aspect of our lives through its control of the creation and allocation of money and how we can strip Wall Street of that control.” You can read and discuss it online here.
- Evans Pritchard: America and China must crush Germany into submission
- It is too much to hope that ‘Occupy Wall Street’ might herald a turning point?
- Ten Principles for New Economy : David Korten
- Wall Street Journal Says Default
- The Steady State Economy Conference: “Working towards an Alternative to Economic Growth”