In the New Zealand edition of Fleeing Vesuvius James Bellamy describes how crises are opportunities to change things at a deep level – to rethink our relationships with one another and the world.
Featured image: winding drive. Author: Colin Broug. Source: http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=view&id=1370143
- How resilient are we? A New Zealand immigrant’s perspective
- How I survived the end of the world in Aotearoa
- On the cusp of collapse: complexity, energy, and the globalised economy
- Definancialisation, deglobalisation and relocalisation
- Danger ahead: prioritising risk avoidance in political and economic decision-making